Sunday 29 March 2015

My first book chapter

Excited to viewing my first book chapter “Quantum dot-sensitized Solar Cells” (Chapter 8) in Low-cost Nanomaterials Green Energy and Technology 2014, pp 89-136. Green Energy and Technology Series, Springer Publications. Editor Z. Lim and J Wang. 

My warm thanks to my collaborator Dr. Ivan Mora Sero (Universitat Jaume I, Spain) one of the leading researchers in nanostructured photovoltaics (QDSC, ETA and Pervoskite solar cells) for his valuable guidance and contribution. Also I thank the Editors for giving this opportunity.

This chapter contains the low cost and attractive experimental approaches for semiconductor quantum dots-sensitization onto mesoporous metal oxide electrodes. In addition, we have discussed the fundamentals and advanced strategy of pervoskite solar cells. Hope this book chapter is resourceful reference for undergraduate, post-graduate and researchers working in the field of energy conversion materials and semiconductor quantum dot related applications.

I appreciate you if you could refer this book to your librarian and cite in your future articles based on the relevance.


http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4471-6473-9_5





No comments:

Post a Comment